Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Quarter

Today... was definitely hectic.

6:30am, the printer and my ipod player kept switching on and off this morning. Later, it was to find out that the electrical outlets in the kitchen weren't working properly

8:20am, the maintenance guy comes in and fixes the switch.

8:40am, ahhhhhh. I have to go to dance with Tiffany! I am trying to get into the class and lucky for me.. there were 20 other people ALSO trying to add into the class, half of which are fobs (no offense to them.. like Alexandra wallace), but others who were drinking coffee in the dance room, chewing gum, AND texting while doing plies!? Cmon.

10:30am, trying to furiously email the teacher of dance right after class for the best chance to get in... but doing it on my phone is such a terrible idea.

4:30pm, the work begins... it was definitely non stop of doing everything. I didn't even finish what I was supposed to do. Pet peeve: people talking on their cell phones while at the register. This one customer comes in yelling into her phone while I'm trying to ask for her birthday, name, etc... Rude.

9:30pm, waiting for the bus... a guy comes out of Subway puking his guts out. Just dandy!

10:00pm, finally home... and relaxed. I get served some blueberry pie.

What a day.

No comments: