Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What's new?

Things are definitely changing in my life.. The job situation is going alright, hopefully I can get this Rite Aid gig working as a pharmacy assistant. That would be completely ideal! Going to also start volunteering soon. Another big change, I'll be moving in the apartment soon! Aka next week :)

I've been completely exhausted with Arch.. 3 hours 520-830. Its the absolute worse experience I've been through, but it'll all end in exactly one week! The pain of waiting for 5 hours between classes, sitting for three hours in cramped seats, and having the exhaustion of the whole thing will end soon. Yes!!

As for the other thing, ehhhhhhh. We'll see. It's kind of been summer and it's supposed to be easier.... It's kind of on my mind, but I'm trying to focus on other things..

On another note, Angie comes back on Friday :D

No comments: