Saturday, May 22, 2010

Vietnam adventure

I've decided that I will document some of my dreams... that I remember.

Pretty sure this was a morning dream, Angie and I were on a bus tour in Vietnam. I was wearing my TOMS and she was wearing her brown sandals. She said I should just wear older shoes since it's going to be like going through a jungle.. but I said I didn't know the itinerary and didn't know what was going on :( First stop, we were at an amphitheater, except it was more like a run down playground and there was a juggler performing and everyone was sitting on scattered benches..

Then the next stop, we were at this river and the bridge was scattered pieces of 2x4 plywood that we had to kind of jump across. It was pretty bad. Ang didn't care and just jumped in. I tried to make it across but somehow the pieces of wood ended because everyone was using them as flotation devices even though the river was shallow. So I ended getting my shoes soaked and ruined and Ang said told ya so.

Her response to my dream: Wow, I'm even rude in your dream!

Then another part of my dream, Greg got a 49/70 on his Unknown 2 lab report for Ochem lab. =/ That sucks...

No comments: